- 2 cups full fat coconut milk
- 1 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1/3 cup Swerve confectioners (or more, to taste)
- 1/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon ground
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 cups Water
Set the Instant Pot to Sauté and add in
2 cupsof filtered water, followed by the coconut milk.
Stir in chocolate chips, coconut, nuts, Swerve, flour, cocoa powder, cinnamon, and salt, thoroughly.
Close the lid and set the pressure release to Sealing. Select Manual/Pressure Cook with high pressure. The timer should be set to 0.
When the Instant Pot beeps, perform a quick release by carefully switching the pressure valve to Venting.
Serve and enjoy!