From the author
2. In a blender mix the banana and sour cream. Add cocoa mixture, eggs and vanilla. As soon as the ingredients come together to immediately stop the blender.
3. Sift in the bowl of a mixer with “paddle” flour, starch, baking soda and baking powder. Add sugar and salt. Mix on low speed for 30 seconds.
4. Add the butter and half the cocoa mixture, mix on low speed until all dry ingredients are Simocatta. Then increase the speed to medium and beat for 1.5 minutes. In two steps to enter the remaining mixture, whisking each time to 30 seconds. Should get a homogeneous dough-like very sweet cream.
5. Pour the batter into the pan and bake on the middle shelf of the oven for 35-45 minutes. The cake was ready in 25 minutes. To check the readiness with a toothpick.
6. Leave cake in tin for 10 minutes then very carefully remove and place on the grill until cool.
For this recipe the cake turns out a little moist and very flavorful! Be sure to try this chocolate banana dessert)