From the author
But after a while, I can safely say that now I know how to do it no worse!
Cheesecake is a very tender dish, and it must be baked slowly and evenly, so that the top of the cake does not dry out. The most effective way to uniformly bake, which is offered in this recipe, is to bake in a water bath. This means that the cake form must be surrounded by water during baking so that it feels hot. The heat from the water provides more even baking than just the heat of the oven. To create a water bath, you need to put a cake mold in a container into which you need to pour boiling water. Water should be poured at least until the middle of the form with a cheesecake (BUT not so that the water can get into the cake when boiling).
Make sure that the bath water is really boiling. If you start baking with water that did not boil, it will delay the process and increase the cooking time, because water will first need to boil in the oven.
I share with you my favorite recipe for chocolate cheesecake!
1. Place cookies in a blender, grind until crumbs and mix with melted butter.
2. Put the sand base in the prepared form, tamp the bottom well and form the sides, put in the refrigerator for an hour.
Prepare the curd cream.
3. Products for the curd layer, in addition to chocolate, it is better to lay out in advance so that they are at room temperature. Break the chocolate into pieces, pour the cream and on a small fire, stirring constantly, prepare the chocolate ganache (ganache is an emulsion of chocolate and cream, sometimes with the addition of butter. In our case, without it)
4. Cream cheese to mix with powdered sugar until smooth, it is better not to use a blender, add vanilla, then pour cooled !!! chocolate ganache, thoroughly mixing, one at a time to introduce eggs and cocoa.
5. Take out a mold with a sand base from the refrigerator, grease the sides with butter and pour the chocolate and cream mass, level the top and bake in a water bath at 140-150 degrees 1.5-2 hours.
The baking time is conditional, focus on your oven. About how to make a water bath in the oven, read above in the preface. I baked for almost 2.5 hours.
Without false modesty, I will say that he is the perfect cheesecake! Be sure to try to cook it!