From the author
Of course, these photo shoots this cake does not like, ideally it should be in a glass form, not here and so to stand and wait.
♥ What it taste like? Let’s – cookie dough, cream cheese, lemon pudding and whipped cream. The sugar I added only in the pudding, in my opinion, is that enough.
100 ml (about 2 lemons)
35g ( 2,5 tbsp)
1. In a medium bowl combine the icing sugar and flour. Add the butter, cut into cubes. Hands quickly mash the dough into fine crumbs. Add the egg and quickly knead the dough. Roll out the dough to a 5 mm and transfer it into a baking dish, prick bottom with a fork. Bake in a preheated 180C oven for about 20 minutes (the edges just starts to brown) . Cool shape with sand core.
♥ Prepare the lemon filling.
2. Rinse and dry lemons. Remove the zest and squeeze the juice. In a small bowl add the yolks, mix with fork, set aside.
3. In a saucepan with a thick bottom add the sugar, flour, corn starch. Add water. Mix until smooth with no lumps. Put the saucepan on the fire and, stirring constantly, bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer. Simmer for 2 minutes. The mixture will be thick.
4. Enter the yolks into the hot mixture ( pre-add 1 tbsp of hot mixture to yolks and stir. If you just add the yolks , they can brew). Stirring constantly bring the mixture with egg yolks to a boil, simmer for 2 minutes. The mixture should become thick. Remove from heat. Add the zest, melted butter, lemon juice. Stir to combine. Cool. The lemon filling is ready.
♥ Prepare the cheese layer.
5. Put in a bowl of cold cream cheese and powdered sugar and whisk to combine.
♥ Now assemble the dessert in a glass form.
On a sand base put a cheese layer, then the lemon filling, then a layer of whipped cream. Send a dessert for a night in the fridge.
Lemon cake with Lush Lemon cheese powder in the whipped cream. Delicious dessert with a delicate lemon-curd flavor.