From the author
5g or 15g fresh
2. Use the paddle to knead the dough for 2 minutes at a slow speed. Add the second egg (all eggs at room temperature), increase the speed by 1 position and knead for another 5 minutes. Then introduce the third egg and knead again at medium speed for another 5 minutes.
3. Cut the butter into cubes and leave at room temperature. Leave the dough in the bowl, cover with a towel and leave to rise for 30 minutes, then add soft butter and salt and knead the dough again at an average speed of 2 minutes.
4. Distribute the dough into finely greased forms, 1/2 or slightly less than the volume. Put in the oven at 40 degrees for proofing.
5. Remove them from the oven, preheat the oven to 170 degrees and return the buns there to bake for 20-22 minutes. Focus on the tops of women – they should be well browned and be even and dense.
Cool on a wire rack, taking the women out of the molds upside down.
6. At this time, boil the syrup from water and sugar, completely dissolving the sugar. Remove from heat, pour in rum and cool immediately in a bowl with ice.
7. Warm women should be soaked in syrup. Holding them at the top, dip the women in syrup, turn them over and place them on the wire rack. Let it brew well and cool. Sprinkle the top of the woman with rum or remaining syrup.
Rum woman – a magnificent delicious cupcake soaked in rum syrup. According to this recipe, the rum woman turns out to be perfect – juicy, crumbly, fragrant and very tasty!