from 1 egg
1. Place the puree with protein in the mixer bowl (all ingredients must be at room temperature).
2. Mix 50 g of sugar with agar and set aside to wait for your time.
3. Send the remaining sugar and water to a saucepan and put on a fire above average.
4. At this time, turn on the mixer, if stationary (on the leg), or call someone for help, let slowly whip the mashed potatoes with protein.
5. Bring the syrup to 80 *, without stirring, and then with a thin stream and constantly stirring, enter agar with sugar.
6. Cook, without ceasing to work with handles, up to 110 *.
7. At this time, the mass in the mixer bowl should already lighten and increase in size. Pour hot syrup into a thin stream without ceasing to whisk. Work as an iron friend until the marshmallow mass cools down to 38 *.
8. Transfer the mass to a pastry bag and drop the pretty Christmas trees onto the prepared parchment (it’s convenient to lay a baking sheet on it so that later you can remove the marshmallows higher from the playful pens).
Leave to rest and dry for 5 hours or overnight.
1. In a bowl of your iron friend (with a nozzle for the test) at low speed, mix the sifted flour, cocoa, sugar and salt. Then add mercilessly cold sliced butter and wait until crumbs are formed.
2. Next, send an egg to them and wait for the full friendship and mutual understanding of the ingredients.
3. Transfer the resulting dough (it can be crumbly at this stage) onto the work surface, quickly wrap it around with your hands, form a ball, gently wrap it with foil and send it to the refrigerator for an hour to think about the eternal.
4. Roll out the rest of the dough on a powder-dusted surface into a 4 mm thick layer and cut beautiful cookies with your favorite molds.
Bake cookies for 12 minutes in a preheated 200 * oven. Cool cookies for 5-10 minutes on a baking sheet, and then completely on a wire rack (if any).
The combination of tender raspberry marshmallows and bright chocolate chip cookies is friendship forever!
New Year’s cakes
Simple and delicious dessert recipes
Homemade Cookies – Recipes
Kids love it
If I am waiting for guests
All ingenious is simple
Simple and delicious recipes