From the author
2. We roll uniform balls from minced meat, put them on a preheated pan and fry them until golden brown on all sides, on average a couple of minutes on each side.
3. We remove the meatballs from the pan.
4. Put the tomatoes in a frying pan in our own juice, bring to a boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes on low heat until slightly thickened. In the process we add Parmesan, sugar, salt, pepper, dried basil. Mix a couple of times.
5. After the sauce we break through the blender until mashed, you can separately or directly in the pan.
6. Put meatballs in a pan with sauce and simmer them in the sauce for 20-30 minutes, stirring until tender.
Serve meatballs, laying on mashed potatoes and pouring tomato sauce.
Delicate meatballs from minced meat in tomato sauce!