From the author
This delicious dessert is great to serve for new year’s table, beautifully decorated. Yes to any holiday table, he will come and will impress guests! And the sweetness of milk can be regulated by adding more or less powdered sugar.
1. Preheat the oven mode (with oil) to 170 degrees.
2. Proteins with a pinch of salt beat until soft peaks form and then gradually add all the sugar, adding it little by little and whisking to a smooth white fluffy mass. Add lemon juice and beat until the whole mass thickens even more (the sugar must completely dissolve).
3. Line a baking tray baking paper. Spread the meringue evenly on the baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes until a light crust, which can be checked by touching with the hand.
4. The finished meringue to cover the top with Mat or parchment and very gently turn the table upside down. Let it cool down, and then carefully remove the Mat/parchment, on which was baked the meringue. Your meringue is ready.
How to cook cottage cheese and butter cream.
5. Mix the cooled cream cheese and powdered sugar. To get the chilled cream from the refrigerator and whip in separate bowl until creamy. Now combine cream and curd, whisking with a mixer. Too long whip is not necessary, otherwise you can overwhip it cream and they will flow. The cream is ready.
Collect meringue roulade.
6. Need to spread cream on the cooled meringue, leaving a little for decoration. To put inside the cream the berries (they can be slightly cut if they are large). Next, using a Mat, which is meringue, roll it roll without touching the roll with my hands.
When the loaf is ready, it can decorate as desired. For example, to isolate beautifully the cream from the pastry bag, decorate with berries or almonds, pour berry sauce or sprinkle with powdered sugar or cocoa.
Meringue roulade with butter cream – a simple and beautiful recipe for a festive dessert table!