400 – 450 gr
1 – 2 pcs
2. Mix flour, salt, sugar, vanilla sugar. Add oil and rub into crumbs with your hands. Add one yolk and water. Knead the dough and assemble into a ball, the dough should not stick to your hands. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
3. The dough is divided into two parts. Roll out one part so that the circle turns out a little more shape. The second part can be frozen to bake the cake later. Grease the mold with butter and sprinkle with flour. Transfer the rolled dough with a rolling pin to the mold. Lay, straighten the edges and remove excess dough from the edges. Pierce the bottom with a fork in several places.
4. Peaches cut into slices, put on the dough. Mix the egg with milk and beat lightly. Pour the resulting mixture onto peaches.
5. 50 grams of butter at room temperature cut into cubes. 70 grams of flour mixed with 60 grams of sugar. Add butter to flour mixture and mix until crumbs are obtained. Sprinkle the resulting crumbs with peaches.
6. Send the cake to a preheated oven and bake at a temperature of 180 degrees for about 40 – 45 minutes.
European cuisine recipes
Recipes, cooking time from 60 to 90 minutes
Simple and delicious dessert recipes
Sweet Pie Recipes
Recipes for the preparation of flour products