From the author
I thought for a long time where to apply it, to bake it, in the end, this recipe for saffron cake was born.
Fragrant, juicy, yellowish crumb interspersed with pecans – perfect. Well, I used the icing more for beauty, in which case it is not at all obligatory) The cake is good in itself.
1/4 tsp / if you have powder, then 1 tsp
2. Melt the butter, add milk, saffron mixture to it and mix.
3. Separately combine the sifted flour, baking powder and salt.
4. Beat eggs with sugar until smooth and lush.
5. Combine the egg mixture with the butter, and gradually adding flour, knead the dough.
Add ground nuts at the end.
6. Grease the cake pan with butter and sprinkle with flour.
7. Pour the dough into a mold and bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for about 50 minutes.
Fragrant, juicy, yellowish crumb interspersed with pecans! A simple recipe for a delicious, unusual saffron muffin that you will like.