It’s all for a picnic!
- 2 kg chicken legs
- 4 onion heads
- 450 ml Kikkoman soy sauce
- 100 g seasoning mixture
- 4 bay leaves
- 1 lemon
- 5 g of salt
STEP-BY-STEP COOKING RECIPE
- Chop portioned chicken (or take chopped paws). Peel and chop the onion rings.
- We put a layer of chicken in a five-liter pan, a layer of onion on it, sprinkle it with plenty of seasoning, put a piece of bay leaf and pour over soy sauce. Next, we lay the remaining meat in similar layers.
- After laying the last layer and pouring it with soy sauce, squeeze the lemon juice on the meat, pour salt and pour the sauce again.
- Mix the contents of the pan thoroughly, close it and put it in the refrigerator for 6-12 hours.
- Stir thoroughly before cooking. Cook on skewers or on a barbecue grill. So that the paws do not stick, you can pour them with sauce.
Cooking time 15-30 minutes (depending on the temperature of the coal). Bon Appetit 🙂
Illustrations to the material: Photo of the user, author of the recipe
Of course, you know the difference between a picnic and a barbecue. On the barbecue you need to carry a bulky grill, a bag …
Those who are looking for an easy kebab recipe should pay attention to the chicken or turkey kebab recipe. …
Chicken meat kebab to cook conveniently and quickly. There may be one problem – chicken kebab sometimes …
Salmon skewers can be a great alternative to regular meat. Firstly, it is lighter …
How to cook Georgian kebab? Do not even try to look for the right recipe: every resident …