- For kebabs, dry the trout fillet with paper towels. Remove the bones with tweezers and cut the pulp into cubes with a side of 3–3.5 cm.
- Chop the garlic. Combine olive oil with lemon juice, garlic and pepper. Salt the fish cubes, put in the prepared marinade and leave for 20 minutes.
- String 3-4 cubes of fish on rosemary twigs and place in a double boiler. Cook for 12-15 minutes.
- For a salad, romano leaves with your hands into pieces convenient for eating and put in a salad bowl. Cut the cucumber and tomatoes into large slices, onions into thick rings. Sweet pepper cut in half, remove the seeds and chop finely. Crumble the feta cheese. Put in a salad bowl and mix gently.
- Combine olive oil, vinegar and mustard and beat. Pour the salad, pepper and mix. Serve kebabs with vegetable salad.
By the way
To use rosemary as a skewer, remove the leaves from the bottom of the twigs so that the fish cubes are strung unhindered. Sprigs should be very fresh.