- ground turmeric – 1 tsp.
- sturgeon fillet – 1 kg
- medium-sized lemon – 1 pc.
- salt to taste
- ready-made pomegranate sauce narsharab for serving
STEP-BY-STEP COOKING RECIPE
1. Peel a piece of sturgeon from the skin. Dry the fillet, cut into small pieces – you can cubes with a side of 3 cm, you can slices.
2. Squeeze a lemon on the fish, sprinkle it with turmeric, salt, mix and refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. Light the coals in the barbecue – they should turn up with white ash. String pieces of marinated sturgeon on skewers, fry for about
20 cm above the coals, often turning, 12-15 minutes.
4. Put the prepared sturgeon directly on skewers on a heated dish, or each on a small plate, or on a ketsi, if any. Serve with pomegranate sauce.
1 h 30 min
Servings Per Container
Grocery Store Books: Georgian Home Cooking
If you notice a mistake or inaccuracy, please write a comment, we will respond.
Table of weights and measures
Kebabs – open the season!
They say that the word “barbecue” translates as “from the muzzle to the tail.” More often …
When preparing a barbecue, you must ensure that all products are completely fried. Appearance may …
Those who are looking for an easy kebab recipe should pay attention to the chicken or turkey kebab recipe. …
Salmon skewers can be a great alternative to regular meat. Firstly, it is lighter …
How to cook Georgian kebab? Do not even try to look for the right recipe: every resident …