- For the marinade, chop the garlic, chop the green onions in large pieces, put in a bowl and crush with a pestle. Add garlic and all other marinade ingredients. Mix until smooth.
- In champignons, remove the legs. Make small cross-shaped incisions on the hats. Cut the turkey fillet into cubes with a side of about 3 cm. Put in the marinade with the mushroom caps. Stir and refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
- Light a grill or barbecue – the coals should turn into white ash. For sweet pepper, core, cut the flesh into approximately the same slices as a turkey.
- Put shallots, without peeling, in a large pot of boiling water, cook for 2-3 minutes. Then throw it in a colander, pour over with cold water, remove the husk.
- String skewers of turkey, shallot, mushrooms and slices of sweet pepper alternately peeled from marinade on skewers. Fry the kebab, often rotating the skewers, 5-7 minutes. Serve hot.
Various options of tkemali sauce are perfectly suitable for turkey kebabs, which in recent times have been abundant not only in markets, but also in store shelves. Young tkemali, from green plums, which are almost not boiled, is especially good.