- lemon juice – 1 tbsp. l
- turkey breast fillet – 500 g
- freshly ground pepper – 1/2 tsp.
- olive oil – 2 tbsp. l
- ground Imereti saffron – 1 tsp.
- salt – a pinch
STEP-BY-STEP COOKING RECIPE
1. Cut the turkey fillet into pieces with a side of about 3 cm.
2. Mix lemon juice, olive oil, pepper and saffron in a bowl. Put the turkey in the marinade and mix so that it completely covers the meat. Cover with foil or lid, refrigerate for 2 hours.
3. Soak the wooden skewers in cold water for 1-2 hours. Then string the turkey pieces onto the skewers so that they do not fit too tightly together.
4. Light the coals on the grill – it is necessary that they burn out and turn into white ash. Put the skewers with turkey on the grill and fry, turning, 12-15 minutes. If you are in the city and you don’t have a barbecue, put skewers in a ketsi pan and put in an oven preheated to 200 ° С. When the meat is browned on all sides – the kebab is ready.
2 h 30 min
Servings Per Container
Grocery Store Books: Georgian Home Cooking
If you notice a mistake or inaccuracy, please write a comment, we will respond.
Table of weights and measures
In search of a delicious diet dish, pay attention to the kebab of turkey. For its preparation …
Turkey meat is tasty and healthy. For festive occasions and celebrations, the turkey is baked whole in …
Those who are looking for an easy kebab recipe should pay attention to the chicken or turkey kebab recipe. …
Salmon skewers can be a great alternative to regular meat. Firstly, it is lighter …
Turkey kebabs will especially please those who follow the figure: the fillet of this bird is considered …
How to cook Georgian kebab? Do not even try to look for the right recipe: every resident …