From the author
Do I need to boil the sausages before baking? No, sausage is prefabricated, that is, the semi-finished product that fully comes to readiness in the oven during baking.
2 tablespoons with slide
teaspoon without slides
for brushing over the dough
1. Gently heat 300 ml of kefir, dissolve in it half a teaspoon of baking soda, fresh yeast, sugar, add 2 tbsp with slide wheat flour, stir well and leave for 20 minutes to activate.
2. Sift in a bowl the remaining 450-460 grams of flour (may need slightly more or less). In approaching the dough add 1 egg, 100 ml of vegetable oil, salt and gradually knead a soft dough.
3. Put the dough to ferment for one hour, (preferably in a warm place). Ready put the dough on the table and peremat, after which divide it into two or more parts.
4. Pieces of dough roll into a square long and a width of approximately 35 cm. the Finished layer of dough cut in wide strips about 2.5 – 3cm. Sausages by this time already needs to be cleaned. Each sausage wrapped in striped dough.
5. Ready-made sausages lay on a greased baking sheet. The dough grease with a yolk mixed with cream (or sour cream). The pan put in a preheated 180° oven for about 20-25 minutes until Golden color and delicious flavor!
The success of such dishes as sausage rolls lies in the quality of the test. It should be soft and airy – so it turns out the pastry on yogurt for this recipe. You can treat yourself and loved ones this appetizer pickney, while watching a movie or match, or you can have them for Breakfast – especially the idea appreciate the kids) Bon appetit!