From the author
Why incise a flounder? So that the tastes of the marinade could penetrate deep into the meat and soak it from the inside – so the fish will turn out even tastier!
2 medium sized fish
1 lime or lemon
to your taste
2. In a deep bowl, mix the remaining ingredients and mix (honey, mustard, soy sauce, lemon juice, oil, herbs, seasonings).
3. Put the fish in a deep container and fill it with part of the marinade so that it also gets inside the incisions.
4. We leave the cabin to marinate for an hour.
5. After we lay the flounder on a baking sheet, generously grease with the remaining marinade.
6. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes at 180C.
Flounder in honey mustard sauce – a simple and very tasty recipe! Bon Appetit)