190g (2 pcs)
2. Beat eggs, add syrup, beat again. Add kefir and mix thoroughly.
3. Combine liquid and dry ingredients, mix thoroughly. The consistency will be like a cupcake.
4. Lubricate the shape of a small diameter with oil, lay out the dough.
5. Bake at 180 degrees ~ 50 minutes before dry toothpick.
For orange icing with syrup.
6. Grate the zest of orange. Cut the orange into thick rings.
7. Pour the second part of the syrup into the pan, warm and put in 1 layer, maximum 2 slices of orange.
8. Let it boil, add a third of a teaspoon of corn starch, let it boil a little more.
9. Decorate the finished cake with boiled slices of orange, pour with syrup, sprinkle with zest.
This is a very useful gingerbread, and its taste is 100% made by syrup and red orange slices boiled in it, it is definitely worth preparing.
Best Baking Recipes
Simple and delicious dessert recipes
Kefir based marinade
Sweet Pie Recipes
Recipes for the preparation of flour products
Jerusalem artichoke dishes
Sponge Cake Recipes
Oven breakfast recipes