- 3 pounds bone-in chicken thighs skin removed (about 6 thighs)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 Zucchini cut into 1 1/2-inch chunks
- 8 ounces button mshrooms cleaned
- 6 ounce jar marinated artichoke hearts drained
- 6 ounce chopped fire-roasted red peppers drained
- 6 ounce jar pitted Kalamata olives drained and halved
- 12 ounce pappardelle or other wide noodle cooked according to package directions
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh basil
Season chicken with salt and pepper. Select sauté on the InstantPot® and adjust to normal. Add the oil. When oil is hot, add rosemary sprig and stir until oil is very fragrant. Remove rosemary; discard. Working with half of the chicken at a time, brown chicken pieces on all sides in rosemary-infused oil about 5 minutes. Press cancel. Return all chicken to pot. Add wine to pot. Secure the lid on the pot. Close the pressure-release valve.
Select POULTRY. When cooking is complete, use a quick release to depressurize. Press CANCEL. Add zucchini, mushrooms, artichoke hearts, red peppers, and olives.
Secure the lid on the pot. Close the pressure-release valve. Select MANUAL and cook at high pressure for 1 minute. When cooking is complete, use a quick release to depressurize.
Divide cooked pappardelle among six shallow pasta bowls. Using a slotted spoon, arrange chicken pieces and vegetables over pappardelle. Ladle a small amount of juices over each serving. Sprinkle with parsley and fresh basil.