- 1 cup roasted red peppers drained
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground chipotle pepper
- 1/2 tsp caraway seeds
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs trimmed of fat
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup plain 2% Greek yogurt such as Fage
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 6 light flour tortillas heated in a skillet until slightly charred, such as La Tortilla Factory Light Tortillas
- 1 lemon cut into
Combine the peppers, coriander, cumin, garlic powder, chipotle, caraway, and water in a blender. Secure the lid and purée until smooth.
Place the chicken thighs in the Instant Pot. Top with the puréed pepper mixture. Seal the lid, close the valve, and set the Manual/Pressure Cook button to 10 minutes.
Use a natural pressure release for 10 minutes, followed by a quick pressure release. When the valve drops, carefully remove the lid. Remove the chicken with a slotted spoon and place on a cutting board. Let the chicken stand for 5 minutes before shredding.
Press the Cancel button and set to Sauté. Then press the Adjust button to “More” or “High.” Bring to a boil and boil for 5 minutes to thicken slightly. Stir the chicken and salt into the sauce.
In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt, mint, and onion. Spoon the yogurt mixture evenly over each tortilla, squeeze the lemon wedges over each serving, and top with equal amounts of the chicken mixture. Fold the edges of the tortillas over or serve open face with a knife and fork, if desired.