- chickpeas, canned 300 gr.
- canned tuna 120g. ( I have olive oil, so add in the salad oil, if you have in their own juice, then drained all liquid from the tuna ).
- sweet bow.
- 1 small tomato.
- sweet red pepper.
- parsley or cilantro. ( what you like ).
- white wine vinegar or lemon juice 1 tbsp
- olive oil.
1. Drain the liquid from the chickpeas. Finely chop dice onion, tomato and pepper.
2. Tuna right in a jar and mix well with a spoon.
3. Finely chop the parsley.
4. Mix well. Add vinegar or lemon juice, salt and olive oil. Suggest the salad is chilled.