- serving on 4.5 liters !
- ingredients :
- eggplants 1.5 kg
- tomatoes 1.2 kg
- bell peppers 8 PCs
- carrots 2 pieces ( large )
- garlic 1 head
- vinegar 9% 200 ml
- vegetable oil 250 ml
- onion 250 gr
- salt 50 grams
- sugar 100 gr
1. Mince the tomatoes, the tomato sauce, add the vegetable oil, vinegar, sugar, salt.
2. Grate the carrots on a grater for Korean carrot or cut into strips. Coarsely chop the eggplant, cut into slices peppers, onions, chop the garlic.
3. Tomato bring to a boil, add the carrots, stir and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Add eggplant, stir and cook for another 10 minutes.
5. Add the pepper, stir and cook for another 10 minutes.
6. Add the onion, garlic, stir and cook for another 5 minutes.
Ready salad spread in sterilized jars and roll covers.
Bon appetit !