- cucumbers 500 g
- garlic 4 cloves
- chili pepper 1 piece
- sugar 2 tsp.
- balsamic vinegar 2 tbsp.
- soy sauce 2 tbsp.
- sunflower oil 2 tbsp
- white sesame 1 tsp.
- cilantro 1/2 bunch
1. Cucumbers cut in half, put in a bag and beat them with a hammer from both sides, if the cucumbers are not broken to pieces, in addition to slice them
2. Garlic and chilli finely chop
3. In the package to the cucumbers add the garlic and chili pepper, sugar, balsamic vinegar,soy sauce, sunflower oil, salt
4. Close the package and mix well and let stand for 5 minutes
5. When filing garnish with coriander and sesame seeds