- chicken breast – 450 gr.
- mustard (Dijon) – 1 tbsp.
- vinegar (wine) – 1 tablespoon
- egg yolk – 3 pcs.
- anchovies (in oil) – 2 pcs.
- lettuce / lettuce (romaine) – 1 bunch.
- olive oil – 150 ml.
- garlic – 2 tooth.
- black pepper
1) we separate the proteins from the yolks;
2) beat the yolks and add to them Dijon mustard, wine vinegar;
3) beat thoroughly until the mass thickens;
4) gradually introduce olive oil and whisk;
5) add anchovies, garlic and grated parmesan to the sauce;
6) cut the chicken into slices;
7) salt and pepper;
8) fry without oil for 2-3 minutes on each side;
9) lightly pour the prepared fillet with Caesar sauce so that the meat is soaked and remains juicy;
10) cut the bread into cubes;
11) salt, pepper and season with olive oil;
12) fry the croutons in a pan, bring them to a golden color and add parmesan to them;
13) cut lettuce, breast not so finely;
14) mix all the ingredients in a salad bowl, at the end sprinkle abundantly with parmesan.