- for beef meatballs (chicken) – 400-500 gr.
- carrots – 350 gr. (5 large carrots)
- onions – 200 gr. (2 large bulbs)
- vegetable oil – 2 tbsp
- potatoes – 2-3 medium potatoes
- processed cheese – 100 gr. (I have smoked sausage)
- greens – any (onion, parsley, dill)
- pepper and salt
1. Wash-clean the carrots, onions and potatoes.
In forcemeat add spices and form meatballs.
Start them in boiling water (1,5-2 l)
2. While meatballs cook, cut the onion into half rings, carrot grate on a coarse grater.
3. In a skillet heat the tablespoon of vegetable oil, saute onion until Golden brown.
Then put fried onion in the broth (even though it is languishing there), after removing the finished meatballs.
And in the pan put the carrots, too, need a little to fry until slightly Golden.
4. While passerbys carrots, chop the potatoes into medium cubes and broth to the onions.
Cook on a medium heat, then add the carrots, and the lid bring to readiness — until soft.
5. Now with the help of a blender everything in a pot, bring to a puree.
6. Now add cheese and bring to a boil — cheese will dissolve, you only need to stir.
That was the carrot soup. Season with salt-pepper it to taste!
7. The soup is ready,serve with meatballs and sprinkle with greens!