- pork fat – 400 gr.
- potatoes – 7 pcs.
- green onions
- dill greens
- chili pepper – 0.5 pcs.
- tomato – 1 pc.
- champignons – 2 pcs.
- hot red pepper – 0.5 tsp
- ground black pepper – 0.5 tsp
- salt – 1 tsp
1. Cut the fat into plates.
2. Grate the potatoes and squeeze.
3. Add parsley, dill, spring onion, salt, ground black pepper and red hot pepper to the potato.
4. Cut the tomato, chili pepper and mushrooms into rings.
5. Mix salt, black pepper and red hot pepper.
6. Lay out the fat, grated potatoes with greens, chili pepper, tomato, mushrooms in layers on a wire rack, sprinkle the vegetables with a mixture of salt and pepper, lay the potatoes and lard on top.
7. We fry on coals 20 – 25 minutes.
Cook with pleasure and bon appetit!
You can watch a detailed recipe for cooking in the video.