- chicken fillet – 700 gr.
- potatoes 350 gr.
- onion – 1 PC.
- garlic – 2 cloves
- cheese – 200 gr.
- sour cream – 2 tbsp
- eggs – 2 PCs.
- tomatoes – 150 gr.
- milk 200 ml.
- seasoning for chicken – 1 tsp.
1. Chicken breast cut into cubes and pour the milk, add salt, seasoning, mix and leave to marinate for 30-40 minutes.
2. Prepare the ramekins with foil, grease them with oil.
3. Cut the potatoes, tomatoes mugs, onion half-rings.
4. Put in molds the first layer potatoes, then onions, then chicken on top pour the remaining milk in which you have marinated the chicken, then put the tomato into each mould passed through the press a half of garlic clove.
5. Mix eggs, sour cream and salt, pour into each mould 2-3 tablespoons
6. Sprinkle top of cheese.
7. Sent in preheated oven to 180 degrees bake for 40-50 minutes.
Our chicken is ready!
All good appetite and good mood!