- chocolate – 300 gr.
- condensed milk – 400 gr.
- biscuit cookies – 5 amount (can be replaced with nuts)
- zest of half an orange
- sesame seeds – 5 gr.
- butter for form lubrication
First of all, you need to prepare all the ingredients:
1. On a fine grater, grate the zest with half an orange, not reaching the white part, so as not to bitter.
2. Put galetny cookies in a bag and break into small pieces using a rolling pin.
Or in any way convenient for you.
3. We take chocolate, I took 2 bars of milk and 1 bar of dark chocolate.
You can take it to your taste, only without filler.
Break the chocolate into small pieces.
4. Fry sesame seeds in a dry pan until golden.
5. Prepare a form where to pour the dessert.
We take any heat-resistant form, small size.
Grease with butter and cover with parchment (grease the mold so that the parchment does not slip in shape).
Then grease the parchment with butter again.
6. We make a water bath.
Pour water into a pot and set on fire.
On top we put a bowl, metal or glass.
7. Pour condensed milk into a bowl, send chocolate, sesame, orange zest.
Stir the mixture, the chocolate should dissolve and the condensed milk darken.
8. When the mixture thickens, add cookies.
9. Remove from heat and immediately pour into molds, the mass quickly thickens.
10. Cool and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or better at night.
11. Free the finished dessert from paper and cut into portions with a hot knife.