- egg – 3 PCs.
- sugar – 80 gr.
- starch – 1 tbsp
- cocoa powder – 2-3 tbsp
- salt – pinch
- soft cheese – 150 gr.
- cream 33% – 150 gr.
- powdered sugar – 40 gr.
- vanilla sugar – 8 gr.
- cherries – 70 g.
- for decoration:
- white chocolate – 15 grams. (optional)
1. Separate eggs into whites and yolks.
2. Beat the whites with the salt and half the sugar (add gradually) until soft peaks form.
3. Beat the yolks, gradually adding remaining sugar, until fluffy mass.
4. Separately mix cocoa powder with starch, sift into the yolks and mix gently.
5. The mass obtained in step 2 add the beaten egg whites, stirring very gently with a spatula or whisk to make a lush, airy dough.
6. Put the dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper (including the sides). Tip: use a good quality parchment, otherwise the finished cake will stick strongly.
7. Bake in preheated to 180 degrees oven for about 20-25 minutes.
Attention! Baking time depends on the oven, so be guided by your oven.
8. The finished cake to turn on parchment or a silicone Mat, cover with a damp towel (do not remove parchment).
Allow to cool for 15-20 minutes and carefully separate the parchment.
9. Prepare cream: in a deep bowl whip the chilled cream with the soft cheese, vanilla sugar and sugar until fluffy.
10. On cooled cake spread the cream smooth, not reaching the edges of 1-2 cm, put the cherry and roll into a roll.
11. Roll wrap in parchment and put into the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
12. Chocolate Swiss roll without flour ready!
Decorate as desired and serve.