- potatoes – 6 PCs.
- carrots – 4 PCs.
- beet – 2 PCs.
- onion – 1 PC.
- pickled cabbage – 300 gr.
- vegetable oil
- green onions
1. Boil the vegetables until fully cooked. and cools them.
2. Peel boiled vegetables (potatoes, carrots, beets), and chop them in small cubes.
3. Finely chop the onion.
4. Green onions and dill finely Nachinaem.
5. In a bowl put the chopped beets and add to it a little vegetable oil and mix (this is necessary if you want to the rest of the vegetables in the salad were not stained from the beets, so all of the ingredients in the salad will remain its natural color).
6. Add to beet all the other chopped ingredients and sauerkraut.
7. We fill salad with vegetable oil and sprinkle with salt according to your taste. All mix well and serve it to the table guests.