- butter – 125 gr.
- flour – 1 tbsp.
- sour cream – 120 gr.
- sugar for sprinkling (who likes sweeter – sprinkle a little more)
1. Butter (you can substitute margarine) in small portions to grate, mix with flour.
It turns out as a baby.
2. Add a jar of sour cream and knead the dough.
3. Put on 30 minutes in the freezer.
4. Roll out, sprinkle with sugar (I have about 50 oz., who likes sweeter then sprinkle 100 grams) and sugar roll (vetiva sugar) to a thickness of approximately 0.5 cm.
5. Cut into diamond shapes.
6. Pour into pan and bake at 180 deg. in about 25 minutes.
It turns out the flaky biscuits.
After the oven, the middle may seem crude, but cools until it “comes”.