- flour – 180 gr.
- butter – 170 g.
- egg – 1 PC.
- cottage cheese – 170 grams.
- sugar cane and white – 80 gr.
- salt – pinch
1. In a large bowl combine the sifted flour with chilled butter and chop all with a knife or crush with a fork to a state of large crumbs;
2. Add egg yolks, cottage cheese (pre-shredded in a blender, or rubbed through a sieve), stir and quickly gather the dough into a ball.
Then slightly flatten, cover with clingfilm and put into the freezer for 30 minutes or in refrigerator for 1 hour;
3. Chilled dough roll out to a thickness of about 3-4 mm, abundant and evenly sprinkle with flour, fold the envelope and put into the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes or in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
Repeat this procedure another 2-3 times;
4. Roll the dough out to a thickness of 5-7 mm and cut out circles using cutting or glass.
In the middle of each circle cut a small hole logging of smaller diameter or with a suitable cap from a bottle;
5. Lubricate rings lightly beaten egg whites, dip in sugar and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper;
6. Bake in a preheated oven at a temperature of 220-240 degrees for about 10-15 minutes.
Attention! Baking time depends on the oven, so be guided by your oven;
7. Cheese puff rings ready!