- potatoes (small) 5 PCs
- carrot (large) — 1 piece
- chicken egg — 3 PCs
- green onion (small)
- garlic — 1 tooth.
- the processed cheese — 1 piece
- chicken fillet (boiled in salted water with the Bay leaf and peppercorns.) — 1 piece
- mayonnaise — 2 tbsp
- sour cream — 1 tbsp
1. Boiled chicken breast cut into small pieces.
2. Boiled potatoes and carrots to grate on a coarse grater.
3. Boiled eggs be divided into whites and yolks. Proteins grate on a coarse grater, and yolks – for small. To the yolks add grated processed cheese.
4. Green onions finely chop.
5. For the sauce mix the mayonnaise, sour cream and chopped garlic.
Collect the salad layers. Half chicken – the sauce is a bit – half of the yolks with cheese sauce – carrot – sauce – potatoes – gravy – onions – the rest of the chicken – a little sauce, the remaining cheese with the egg yolks – sous – proteins (salt) sauce.
6. Put the salad in the fridge for an hour to soak.