- for the salad:
- young cabbage – 1 small head or half head
- lettuce (Batavia)
- coral salad
- 1 sweet Apple
- 1 orange
- peanuts (roasted in a pan) – 50-100 gr.
- corn oil – 2-3 tbsp
- juice of 1 orange (or half orange)
- 1 large sweet Apple
- salt – pinch
1. Finely chopped young Kale.
2. Lettuce Batavia lettuce and coral can be cut with a knife or gently tear the hands.
3. Apple should be cut into thin slices, the orange is completely cleaned from films and partitions.
4. Add leaves of arugula is a relative of the dandelion contains a lot of vitamin C and iodine.
5. Fall asleep roasted peanuts.
I buy fresh nuts and fry them for a few minutes in a frying pan until Golden brown.
6. Add salt to taste, sprinkle with fresh dill and pour the unrefined corn or sunflower oil.
Before they serve the salad to the table, cook a delicious fruit filling, which will give the salad a richness.
Place in a deep bowl of sliced apples, pour the orange juice and add just a pinch of salt, quite a bit for contrast.
Submersible blender, blend it all until smooth.
Delicious flavorful filling.
You can add a little corn or vegetable oil, a teaspoon, no more.
Serve the dressing on the side salad. All A Pleasant Appetite!