- milk – 400 ml.
- sour cream – 2 tbsp
- butter – 20 gr.
- egg – 1 PC.
- salt – 10 gr.
- sugar – 16 grams.
- yeast fast – 6 gr.
- flour – 640 g.
- vegetable oil – 500 ml.
1. In a deep bowl pour warm milk, egg, add sour cream and stir.
2. Then add the yeast, sugar, salt, pour in the melted butter and lightly stir.
3. Sift in a bowl the flour and knead the dough.
The dough will be elastic but slightly sticky.
Cover the dough and wait when it will be doubled.
It will take 30-60 minutes.
4. Sprinkle the table with flour, abenaim the dough and divide it into 12 equal parts.
Every part get down to the ball.
5. Now each ball, roll out into a thin pancake and fry on the pan in a large amount of vegetable oil for 20 seconds on each side until Golden brown.
6. Pellet blotted with a paper towel to remove the excess oil, and put the dish on the stack.
7. If You still have pellets the next day, just heat them in the microwave or on a dry pan.
Tortillas are great!