- Raw smoked sausage – 250 gr
- hard cheese – 160 gr
- potatoes – 1 pc.
- canned peas – 250 gr
- pickled cucumbers – 4 pcs.
- onions – 1 pc.
- ground black pepper
1) Boil the potatoes in their skins until cooked.
2) Sausage, boiled potatoes and cucumbers cut into strips.
3) Grate the cheese.
4) Onion cut into half rings, cubes or strips. Put the onions in a plate and pour boiling water for 2-3 minutes, then drain the water and rinse the onions under cold water.
5) We send sausage, potatoes, cucumbers, cheese, onions and canned peas to the salad bowl.
6) Salt and pepper to taste. Add mayonnaise and mix thoroughly.
Salad is ready! Bon Appetit!