- lemon – 1 pc.
- walnuts – 200 gr.
- mayonnaise – 2 tbsp.
- sugar – 2 tbsp.
- hard cheese – 100 gr.
1. First of all, I cut the washed lemon lengthwise into four parts.
I remove the seeds and cut off the thick peel from both ends of the fetus.
I cut the lemon into thin plates, as a result we get finely chopped quarters of lemon.
2. I put a lemon in a semi-deep plate.
The bottom of the plate will be covered with lemon slices in 2-3 layers.
3. Sprinkle sugar with lemon.
I distribute about 2 tablespoons of sugar into lemons – they should not be visible.
4. I spread the kernels of walnuts on lemons with sugar.
Also, nuts must hide the sweet lemon completely.
5. It is more convenient for me to use mayonnaise in a tube, I choose 30% fat content. I draw a net of mayonnaise on a layer of nuts.
6. Sprinkle with hard grated cheese.
It is preferable to choose a good fatty cheese.
It will take about 100-150 gr.
That’s all – the salad is ready.
Tip: it is advisable that before serving the salad should be infused for a couple of hours and soaked.
Elementary simple, extremely tasty.