- canned fish in oil – 200 gr. (1 can, better than saury)
- potatoes – 2 pcs. (medium sized)
- carrots – 2 pcs. (medium sized)
- 5 eggs
1) Boil potatoes, carrots and chicken eggs.
2) Knead the fish with a fork in a salad bowl.
3) Peel and grate boiled potatoes.
4) Put the grated potatoes on the fish and evenly distribute.
5) Lubricate the potato layer with mayonnaise.
6) Peel boiled carrots and grate.
7) We spread carrots with the next layer on the potatoes and evenly distribute.
8) Lubricate carrots with mayonnaise.
9) Chicken protein grate.
10) Put the last layer of protein. Distribute evenly.
11) Lubricate the protein with mayonnaise.
12) Sprinkle with yolk on top.