- boiled potatoes – 3 pcs.
- boiled eggs – 3 pcs.
- carrots – 1-2 pcs.
- freshly frozen green peas – 6 tablespoons
- apple (I have simirenko) – 1 pc.
- pickled cucumbers – 3 pcs.
- raw smoked balyk – 100-150 gr.
- green onions – 5 pcs.
- mayonnaise – 2 tbsp.
- sour cream – 2 tablespoons
- lemon juice
Boil potatoes, eggs and carrots, leave to cool.
Frozen Green Peas. Without defrosting, dip in boiling water and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Then dip in very cold water (you can add ice) so that the peas do not change their color.
Dice potatoes, eggs and carrots.
Peel the apple and cut into a cube.
Chop pickled cucumber, smoked balyk and spring onions.
Mix all the slices and green peas in one bowl.
For dressing, mix sour cream and mayonnaise, add perey and lemon juice to taste.
Season salad with salt if you wish.