- sifted flour – 270 – 300 gr.
- butter – 150 gr.
- egg – 1 PC.
- sour cream (15 – 20 %) – 100 gr.
- salt – 0.5 tsp.
- sugar – 1 tsp
- baking powder – 1 sachet (10 gr. )
- processed cheese in foil – 3 pieces (300 gr. )
- hard cheese – 100 gr.
- vegetable oil – 100 gr. (0,5 article )
- onions – 3 PCs.
- large raw eggs – 3 PCs.
1. In the mixer bowl pour the sifted flour, add the softened butter and grind into crumbs.
2. Add salt, sugar, baking powder and stir.
3. Spread the sour cream, egg and knead very soft, stick to hands dough. Remove the dough in a plastic bag in the fridge.
4. Make filling.
Fry in vegetable oil until Golden brown the finely chopped onion.
Turn off the stove.
5. Three on a coarse grater processed cheese and hard cheese.
6. In the pan with fried onions spread the grated cheese and stir.
Beat raw eggs and mix everything again.
The stuffing is ready.
7. Take shape with a diameter of 25 cm.
Spread in the batter and distribute it throughout the form, forming the sides.
Baking paper not needed.
8. Spread on top of dough stuffing.
Bake in the oven at 180 degrees for 30 – 35 minutes.
I include both tena and convection.
9. Ready pie needs at least half an hour to cool down.
This cake is delicious both warm or cold.