- on 2 pizza diameter 26 cm
- flour – 220 gr. (+ -)
- dry yeast – 1 tsp
- water (warm) – 130 ml
- sugar – 1/2 tsp
- salt – 1 tsp
- olive oil – 1 tbsp
- smoked bacon – 100 gr.
- ham – 200 gr.
- cheese (mozzarella+solid) – 250 gr.
- tomato – 1-2 PCs.
- sour cream – 2 tbsp
- mayonnaise – 2 tbsp
- garlic – 1 tooth. (small)
- Italian herbs – 1/2 tsp
1. In a deep bowl mix the sifted flour with salt, make a well;
2. Thoroughly mix the yeast with sugar and water (if you are unsure of the quality of the yeast, leave for 15-20 minutes to form the dough), pour in the flour, add olive or vegetable oil, mix well.
Knead for 1-2 minutes in the bowl until the dough gather into a ball, then pass on the work surface and knead for 3-4 minutes.
The dough should be soft, elastic and not stick to hands;
3. Put the dough in a bowl greased with vegetable oil, cover with cling film and put in a warm place for 30-40 minutes.
It should increase in volume by 2-3 times;
4. Prepare all the ingredients for the filling: tomato, ham and bacon into thin slices, cheese to grate on a coarse grater.
For the sauce mix the sour cream, mayonnaise, chopped garlic, spices and a little cheese;
5. Divide the dough into 2 parts, roll out each piece into a round sheet with a diameter of 26 cm, to shift on the baking sheet and prick in several places with a fork;
6. Coat the dough with the sauce, place the tomatoes, bacon, ham, sprinkle cheese;
7. Bake in a preheated oven at maximum temperature.
I baked at a temperature of 240 degrees for 7-10 minutes on the lower level;
8. Delicious and flavorful homemade thin-crust pizza is ready!