- potatoes – 4-5 pieces of medium size
- bacon – 120 grams.
- hard cheese – 150 gr.
- mushrooms – 200 gr.
- butter – 50 gr.
- vegetable oil – 1 tbsp
- nutmeg – ½ tsp
- greens – 3-5 sprigs, for supplying ready-made meals.
1. Well washed potatoes dry and cut in half 2 often in the form of boats.
Prick with a fork, brush all sides with vegetable oil and bake in preheated oven to 180 degrees 60 minutes.
Readiness time depends on the variety and size of potatoes.
Optionally, you can cover the potatoes with foil to speed up the cooking process.
2. Cut the bacon into strips, mushrooms cleaned and cut into small dice.
Grate cheese on a fine grater.
Finely chopped herbs.
3. In a frying pan for 3-4 minutes to fry the bacon, add the mushrooms and cook for 3-5 minutes until evaporation of moisture.
Ready to shift the filling to cool.
4. Baked pieces of potato carefully scoop out the flesh and transfer to a bowl.
5. To the potato mass, add the butter, season with spices and grind into a puree.
Add the cooled bacon with mushrooms, most of the grated cheese and mix well.
Taste and add spices as needed.
6. Potato harvesting to fill the potato mixture with bacon, mushrooms and cheese.
Sprinkle the top with remaining grated cheese and put back in preheated oven at 200 degrees for 10-15 minutes, so the cheese is melted and lightly browned.
7. Prepared potatoes to shift on a dish, decorate with greens and serve.
All a pleasant appetite!