- cucumber 6 PCs (medium size)
- Bulgarian pepper 1 PC.
- parsley 1 sprig
- dill 2 sprigs
- garlic 4 cloves
- salt 1 tbsp.
- sugar 1 tsp.
- fennel seeds on the tip tsp.
- coriander seeds on the tip tsp.
1. Cut cucumbers into arbitrary small pieces, pre-cut butt
2. Pepper to clear of seeds and cut into strips 1 cm wide
3. Greens finely chop
4. Garlic peel, crush and chop finely
5. Salt, sugar and seasoning mix
6. All the ingredients are placed in a tight package and tie it
7. Mix carefully the contents of the package and put it in the microwave for 3 minutes
(once during this time, you must flip the package in the microwave)