- for shawarmas, filling:
- chicken thigh boneless or fillet or breast 2 pieces
- onion 1 PC.
- tomatoes 2 pieces
- lavash 2 pieces
- cabbage 2 sheets
- salted cucumbers 3 PC.
- cheese 150 gr.
- for the sauce:
- sour cream 4 tsp.
- ketchup 2 tsp.
- garlic 2 tooth.
1) Onion cut into strips,
2) Tomatoes cut into slices.
3) Beijing cabbage cut into strips.
4) RUB Cheese on a small grater.
5) Thin pita bread cut into equal parts.
6) Chicken thigh cut into cube.
7) Pickled cucumbers cut into semi circles
1) In a bowl, add 2 tsp. ketchup 4 tsp. sour cream, salt, pepper to taste, 2 tooth. garlic.
Mix everything together and off to the side, that would make the sauce salad.
1) fry the Chicken meat to the little brown. once fried place on a plate.
2) On the prepared pita bread, spread with sauce, put a little Chinese cabbage, a few slices of tomato, a little chicken.meat, onion, pickled cucumbers and cheese.
And all this is wrapped like a kebab.
3) Next, grill or pan fry the kebab until a slight crust.