- carp – 1 pc.
- champignon mushrooms – 300 gr.
- cabbage – 300 gr.
- onion – 3 pcs.
- tomato paste – 1 tablespoon
- sour cream – 2 tablespoons
- sunflower oil, salt.
1. We clean and wash the fish.
2. Chop cabbage finely and fry in sunflower oil with the addition of tomato paste.
3. Mushrooms and onions, cut and fry in sunflower oil until tender.
4. We connect cabbage with mushrooms.
5. Carp well salt and leave for 15 minutes.
6. We stuff the fish with the filling.
5. Wrap the carp in foil and put it on a baking sheet.
6. Bake in the oven at a temperature of 180 degrees, about 30-40 minutes.
7. In 10 minutes until ready, remove the foil and grease the sour cream fish.
8. Cut the finished carp into portioned pieces and serve cold.
9 For decoration we use lemon.