- potatoes – 2 PCs.
- smoked salmon – 100 gr.
- shrimp – 150 gr.
- grapes – 100 gr.
- the pecan nuts – 40 gr.
- fat sour cream – 3 tbsp
- mayonnaise – 3 tbsp
- lemon juice
1. Shrimp clear from the shell and remove the intestines, wash well in water.
2. Make a brine in which we cook the shrimp (in a saucepan, pour water, salt, sugar, lemon juice), washed the shells and heads of shrimp introduced into the brine, cook for 2 – 3 minutes, then pour through a strainer brine in the brine shrimp, cook for 1 minute.
3. Boil potatoes “in uniform”.
4. Salad dressing : mix mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice.
5. Shape the salad: on a platter arrange the potatoes cut into slices, salt it.
For potatoes put the shrimp, then salmon, sprinkle chopped green onion.
Pour salad dressing, sprinkle on top of grapes (sliced into halves) and decorate with pecan nuts.