- kefir – 400 gr.
- sour cream – 2 tablespoons
- vegetable oil – 3 tbsp
- sugar – 1/2 tsp
- salt – 1 tsp
- egg – 2 pcs.
- flour – 300 gr. (+ -)
- baking powder – 1 tsp
- soda – 1/2 tsp
- egg – 4 pcs.
- bacon (or smoked meat) – 100 gr.
- cheese – 100 gr.
- green onions
1. Finely chop the bacon or smoked meat, lightly fry in a pan greased with vegetable oil.
2. Chop green onions and add to bacon, simmer slightly (do not fry!).
3. Boil eggs, finely chop, add to bacon and onion, salt to taste and mix.
4. In a deep bowl, beat eggs lightly with salt and sugar, add kefir, sour cream, vegetable oil, mix everything thoroughly.
5. In several stages add flour mixed with baking powder and soda (you may need more or less flour).
The dough should turn out in consistency like thick sour cream.
6. Pour 2/3 of the dough into a mold greased with vegetable oil, send to the oven, preheated to 180 degrees, bake at an average level of 5 minutes to “seize” the top of the dough.
7. Put the filling on the dough and evenly distribute, sprinkle with grated cheese on a coarse grater, pour the remaining dough on top.
8. Bake at 180 degrees for 30-35 minutes until browning.
Attention: the baking time depends on the features of the oven, so focus on your oven.
9. Jellied pie with bacon, egg and green onions is ready!