- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3/4 lbs Yukon gold potatoes (about
3 potatoes) cut into 1/2 inch,
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onions
- 1 tsp tsp. minced garlic
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 cups frozen corn
- 2 cups fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 jar INSTANT POT Zesty Lemon Herb Sauce
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1/8 tsp ground nutmeg
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1 cup whipping cream
SET SAUTÉ setting on INSTANT POT for 5 min. Add oil to pot, heat 2 min. Add potatoes; cook and stir 1 min. Add carrots, celery, onions and garlic; cook 2 min., stirring frequently.
ADD chicken, corn, chicken broth, sauce, pepper and nutmeg; stir. Close and lock lid. Turn Pressure Valve to Sealing position. Cook 8 min using MANUAL/HIGH PRESSURE COOK setting. When timer goes off, use Quick Pressure Release to release steam. Remove lid.
REMOVE chicken from pot; place on plate. Shred chicken using 2 forks.
MIX cornstarch and water until blended. Add to pot along with the cream and chicken; mix well. Cook using SAUTÉ setting 5 min. or until chowder is thickened and heated through, stirring constantly.