- 2 cups Black-Eyed Peas Dried
- 1 cup olive oil extra virgin
- 1 cup fresh parsley Stems removed chopped
- 1 cup fresh dill Stems removed chopped
- 4 green onions Chopped
- 2 carrots Peeled and sliced
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 Slices of Orange With peel and flesh
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3 cups Water
Wash the black-eyed peas very well and pick out any stones.
Add all of the ingredients to the Instant Pot and stir well.
Cover the Instant Pot and lock it in.
Make sure the vent on top is set to “sealing”. Set manual or pressure cook timer for 25 minutes.
Once timer reaches zero, quick release the pressure.