- 3/4 cup red lentils
- 15 oz diced tomatoes with garlic and onion with juices,
- 13.66 oz unsweetened lite coconut milk
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp peeled and grated fresh ginger
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp salt
- 15 oz can chickpeas drained and rinsed,
- 4 cups deveined kale finely chopped
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/3 cup roughly chopped fresh cilantro leaves and stems
Place all of the ingredients, except the kale, lime juice, and cilantro leaves, in the inner pot and stir to combine well. Secure the lid.
Press the Manual or Pressure Cook button and adjust the time to 8 minutes.
When the timer beeps, let pressure release naturally until float valve drops and then unlock lid.
Stir in the kale and lime juice. Spoon into bowls and serve topped with cilantro.